Be aware of these types of common stumbling blocks when designing your blog:
– Your home page would not quickly let you know what the Web site is all about. You need to be able to visit the home page of any Web-site and find out what the web page is about, what type of products it sells, or what it is marketing within five seconds.
— The poor use of popup glass windows, splashy advertising, splash pages (pages with cool animations and sound but which you have to look at for five to 12 seconds before you are taken to the real Web site), and other Web site design features that draw curiosity away from the Web site, items, and/ or services.
– Poor Website navigation. Including broken back links, hidden navigation, poor wording and terminology of navigational links, backlinks that have you to webpages with no links, links that take one to the same Site, and internet pages with no links back to the house page (always include a link to your site to the home-page so that no matter where site visitors happen to be, they can discover their way back home! ).
– Assuming that mainly because you have a site, you have a marketing campaign or overall marketing and advertising strategy. You need to understand that your Web site is not the marketing strategy. The Web site is really a part of your overall marketing strategy, depending on your business goals; for example , in case you have a successful cafe but desire to advertise and promote your business on the Web. Building a Web site is excellent, but if it’s not promoted and advertised, no person will ever believe it is. By passing out business cards with all your Web site WEB ADDRESS embossed with them, you are utilizing a traditional advertising campaign to promote the Web site. If you offer a downloadable/ printable coupon from your Web-site, you will be successfully using your Web site as part of your marketing strategy to meet up with your goal of increased restaurant sales.
— Failure to get Web site significance and content material updating. You can find nothing more dissatisfying into a Web buyer than browsing a Web site that is grossly old. Incorrect rates, products not anymore available, went out with content, and ancient promotion all indicate to the Website visitor that your devotion to your Web site is battling greatly. Learning your webpages with nonrelevant material definitely will detract the customer from finding the point of the Web site (the five-second guideline mentioned earlier).
– Steer clear of too many text message effects. Ignore flashing text, reversing textual content, gymnastics textual content, or various other eye-popping and dizzying results, which do nothing more than annoy your site visitor. Don’t create a “loud” Web page that contain numerous blinking, blinking, twirling, and spinning icons, text, or graphics that visitors happen to be overwhelmed by effects and under-whelmed by site content.
– Limit the number of graphics with your Web site so that you will don’t overwhelm your site visitors with “graphics overload. inch Don’t use animated GIF images on your Site. These were awesome ten years earlier, but in today’s professional environment, they are yet another “loud, inch annoying thoughts that readers don’t want to see.
– Don’t use Microsoft’s designs (built-in design templates) when building a Web site with Microsoft FrontPage. While FrontPage is founded on a regular basis, we uphold the fact so it can be used to design great Internet sites.
– Don’t incorporate frame into Web site design. The utilization of frames lelobazar.com in a Web site can drive customers away faster than anything!
– CARRY OUT incorporate the proper Web site design elements to ensure your Internet site is ready to be found by search engines.